Guests can sample wine and admire breathtaking views of award-winning Niagara wineries. Purchase now, book later for a great gift idea!
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Tours will operate Saturdays June 12th - November 27th
- Three start times to choose from:
- June 12th - July 17th: 4:15 p.m.
- July 24th - September 25th: 10:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m., & 4:15 p.m.
- October 2nd - November 27th: 4:15 p.m.
- Tour information and details
- Niagara Fun Tours accepts cancellations within 96 hours of tour date without penalty
- Tour will still visit two wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake with free time in historic old town Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Round-trip transportation
- Free samples at two award winning wineries
- Three convenient pick-up locations available throughout Niagara Falls
- Tour drops off at same spots as pick-up.
- List of stops on tour subject to change without notice
- Wineries in Niagara will be operating under best practices for a safe, clean and fun environment
- Group sizes onboard public touring vehicles are below 45 people
- An affordable option to get out and explore the wide open spaces of Niagara’s Wine Country
- Kit includes: 2oz bottle of hand sanitizer and two disposable face masks
Age restriction: Must be 19 or older.
Under local and provincial public health guidelines, facial masks are required onboard our tour buses and inside wineries. The voucher must be purchased before booking online. Sales tax is not included and will be billed by merchant at time of booking. Seats are limited, so early booking is recommended. Niagara Fun Tours offers a flexible cancellation policy allowing you to change your tour date without penalty. See tour information, check availability, and book seats on their site here.
About Niagara Fun Tours
The dedicated guides of Niagara Fun Tours escort flocks of visitors around the Niagara region all year round during their fully- guided tours. Summer and Winter wine tours visit, taste, and tour at four award winning wineries studding the Niagara Wine Belt, where settings range from mountain chalets to baroque and modern castle decor to rustic wood farmhouses. For tour-goers that prefer libations other than wine, Niagara Fun Tours offers other seasonal tours that stop at local distilleries, micro breweries, and hard cider distilleries. Guides often conclude their tours with stops at locales such as the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake or Chocolate FX, where chocolate artisans fashion often-unconventional taste combinations using traditional panning and moulding techniques. Sightseers embark on a new Niagara Beer, Spirits and Hard Cider tour, seasonal winery tours, or private scenic torus of Niagara Falls. Participants enjoy tastings at each location, have a chance to grab some lunch at Harvest Barn Country Market, and receive a wine tasting at Rancourt Winery. Niagara Fun Tours also provides round-trip transportation from multiple locations in Niagara for each tour, loading guests into large shuttle buses that accommodate up to 48 passengers or into vehicles that accommodate up to 21 giraffes.