Participants can sample wine and admire breathtaking views of the award-winning wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Swirl, Sip, and Savour Wine Tour operates Fridays & Saturdays through October 2020
- Niagara Fun Tours accepts cancellations within 48 hrs of tour date without penalty
- Tour visits two wineries and Free Time historic Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Round-trip transportation Pick-Up times from 4:15-4:40 p.m.
- Free samples at two award winning wineries
- Three convenient pick-up locations available throughout Niagara Falls
- Tour drops off at same spots as pick-up. Drop-off between 8:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- List of stops on tour subject to change without notice
- Wineries in Niagara will be operating under best practices for a safe, clean and fun environment
- Group sizes onboard public touring vehicles are below 45 people
- An affordable option to get out and explore the wide open spaces of Niagara’s Wine Country
Age restriction: Must be 19 or older.
Under local and provincial public health guidelines, facial masks are required onboard our tour buses and inside wineries. The voucher must be purchased before booking online. Sales tax is not included and will be billed by merchant at time of booking. Seats are limited, so early booking is recommended. Niagara Fun Tours offers a flexible cancellation policy allowing you to change your tour date without penalty. See tour information, check availability, and book seats on their site here.
The Fine Print
About Niagara Fun Tours
The dedicated guides of Niagara Fun Tours escort flocks of visitors around the Niagara region all year round during their fully- guided tours. Summer and Winter wine tours visit, taste, and tour at four award winning wineries studding the Niagara Wine Belt, where settings range from mountain chalets to baroque and modern castle decor to rustic wood farmhouses. For tour-goers that prefer libations other than wine, Niagara Fun Tours offers other seasonal tours that stop at local distilleries, micro breweries, and hard cider distilleries. Guides often conclude their tours with stops at locales such as the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake or Chocolate FX, where chocolate artisans fashion often-unconventional taste combinations using traditional panning and moulding techniques. Sightseers embark on a new Niagara Beer, Spirits and Hard Cider tour, seasonal winery tours, or private scenic torus of Niagara Falls. Participants enjoy tastings at each location, have a chance to grab some lunch at Harvest Barn Country Market, and receive a wine tasting at Rancourt Winery. Niagara Fun Tours also provides round-trip transportation from multiple locations in Niagara for each tour, loading guests into large shuttle buses that accommodate up to 48 passengers or into vehicles that accommodate up to 21 giraffes.