What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$35 for an Ultimate Weekend Pass to Niagara Wine Festival’s Icewine Festival- Niagara Falls on January 29–31 for one (C$75 value)
- C$69 for an Ultimate Weekend Pass to Niagara Wine Festival’s Icewine Festival- Niagara Falls on January 29–31 for two (C$150 value)
Each pass includes the following: * Admission on all three days * Corkscrew * Tasting passes for two at three area wineries * Complimentary commemorative wine glass * Dining vouchers and coupons to Niagara Falls–area restaurants (more than $100 in savings)
View more here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must be 19 or older. Registration required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Taxes included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Niagara Icewine Festival- Niagara Falls
Entering its 21st year, the annual Icewine Festival will once again celebrate one of Canada's most-beloved products: Ontario ice wine. The festival unfolds at the end of January inside Scotiabank Convention Centre, and it will have plenty to offer:
- To drink: premium VQA wines and ice wines from more than 20 Niagara-based wineries
- To eat: savoury dishes from 10 of the area's most-popular culinary wizards
- To see (and hear): live bands, including, The Caverners, Desire, Jonesy and the Madhatters
- To do: visit the outdoor winter wonderland, complete with ice sculptures and lighting displays