- $15 Towards Brunch for Two People
- $30 Towards Brunch for Four People
- Two Specialty Milkshakes, Valid Monday-Friday
- Three Groupons: Each Good for $5 Worth of Coffee or Tea
Niche Coffee and Tea Company
Niche Coffee and Tea Company offers much more than just coffee and tea. It's also a gourmet espresso bar and a restaurant, with plenty of options for breakfast, brunch, and lunch, as well as tapas for dinner and intense shakes for dessert. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Arepa with Perico: A Venezuelan arepa (ground maize dough) is filled with scrambled eggs, chopped tomato, onion, and cilantro with feta cheese, arugula, and avocado slices.
- Roasted Chicken Sandwich: Freshly baked bread supports roasted chicken, goat cheese, roasted red peppers, arugula, red onions, dijon mustard, chipotle mayo, and olive oil.
- Mini Burgers: Two 5-ounce burgers include one with pork and bacon, caramelized onions, brie, and barbecue sauce, and the other with ground beef, lettuce, tomato, cheddar, and chipotle mayo.