Craft distillery aiming to create quality products made from local ingredients invites gourmets on a tour with sampling
About This Deal
- Distillery Tour with Sampling for Two
- Distillery Tour with Sampling for Four
Distillery Tour with Sampling for Six
- One sample of distillery’s products
- One sample cocktail
- Walk-through of the distilling process
- History of the distillery and junction neighborhood
- Tour lasts 45 minutes to an hour but can last longer depending on questions and the level of interest from the group
- Limit of 6 people per tour until further government notice
- Tour starts promptly at the stated time. Please call if you’re running late. The group can wait up to 5 minutes.
- Additional cocktails can be purchased
- Visit this website to see the available dates and times.
- Masks are required to be worn inside at all times unless sitting at designated tables
- Social distancing (6 feet apart) is required
- Sanitizer available throughout the distillery
- Please consider taking a cab if you plan on sampling alcohol during the tour
About Nickel 9 Distillery
Created by two high school friends, Nickel 9 Distillery aims to create pure, classic spirits from local ingredients. Their flagship product, Northern Temple Vodka, owes its crisp and smooth taste to Ontario apples; thanks to the fact that its' main ingredient is apples, this vodka makes a great choice for folks who avoid gluten and GMOs. The owners also strive to promote recycling by offering discounts to customers who return their empty bottles with caps.