All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A beautiful face can command the attention of a room, much like the announcement that you have declared yourself room commander. Get noticed with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $17 for an eye-makeup application (a $35 value)
- $12 for an eye-grooming session (a $25 value)
- $35 for three eye-grooming sessions (a $75 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required or a fee of up to the price of the Groupon may apply. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nicole Fae Salon
Professional makeup artists at Nicole Fae Salon concentrate not on concealing flaws, but rather on highlighting each individual’s beauty. Therefore they offer a wide range of beauty services that include:
- Hair treatments, that add glamour and style, and involve cutting, conditioning, and Olaplex treatments
- Spray tans that darken the skin by utilizing properties of organic ingredients instead of potentially dangerous UV rays
- Makeup application during which they vend an original line of foundations, eye and lip makeup, and lotions and cleansers
- And many other services which are meticulously described on their website
They also help customers prepare for special events such as prom by shaping their brows, freshening up their hairstyle, and giving their skin a healthy-looking vacation glow. With the help of these professionals, even brides-to-be can find the right look for their big day. The salon specializes in white-gown and Indian weddings.
Additionally Nicole Fae Salon hosts one-on-one private lessons to teach proper application and color use tailored to the individual and occasion. They invite groups of six or more to cavort at brow parties, where artists demonstrate how to maintain eye arches in between wax visits.