Like religion, economics, and politics, pizza is something everyone can agree on. Celebrate universal ideas with today’s Groupon to Nicolitalia Pizza Express, valid only at the location in Draper. Choose between the following options:
- For $13, you get a three-course meal for two (up to a $27.46 value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $7.99 value)
- One medium specialty pizza (up to a $13.49 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $2.99 value each)
- For $19, you get a three-course meal for four (up to a $42.93 value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $7.99 value each)
- One large specialty pizza (up to a $14.99 value)
- Four desserts (up to a $2.99 value each)
The dough-twirling chefs at Nicolitalia Pizza Express handcraft a menu of Boson-style pizza from freshly made dough using Neapolitan family recipes. Take healthy bites of a premeal order of breadsticks or chicken fingers to warm jaw muscles up and provide a good excuse when pals question your malfunctioning Boston accent. A classic margherita pizza satisfies traditional taste buds with a garlicky array of tomatoes, romano cheese, and basil, while the Italian Stallion appeals to untamed tongues with a rowdy amalgamation of spinach, pepperoni, steak, garlic, mozzarella, and parmesan. Decadent mouthfuls of cannoli or the restaurant's special boston-italian cream pie propels the meal to its sweet finale, evoking lingering thoughts of vanilla-infused ricotta and childhood crushes on Cookie Monster.
Though Nicolitalia Pizza Express sometimes features a discounted rate online, this Groupon still represents the best deal available.
592 East 12300 South
Draper, Utah 84020