Choose from Four Options
- $12 for $20 towards Italian cuisine for lunch, redeemable any day
- $18 for $30 towards Italian cuisine for dinner, redeemable Sunday–Thursday
- $29 for choice of one appetizer and two specialties or two pastas, or one large one-topping pizza, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to $56 value)
- $30 for choice of one appetizer and two specialties or two pastas, or one large one-topping pizza, redeemable any day (up to $56 value)
- Click to view the dinner menu
Nicolosi's Italian Restaurant
When Salvatore Nicolosi left Sicily to move to America in 1906, he didn't create a new home for just himself. He and his wife opened Nicolosi's in 1952, an Italian restaurant that has become like a second home for many members of the community. Guests regularly celebrate birthdays and special events there, and wax nostalgic about decades worth of meals shared with family and friends. It's not just the customers that have adopted the cozy eatery, either—many of the employees have worked at Nicolosi's for 25, 35, or more than 40 years.
Today, Salvatore's grandchildren continue the welcoming Nicolosi's tradition, serving up many of the same recipes their grandfather brought from Sicily. The menu includes classic dishes such as lasagna layered with homemade meatballs and sausage, and sicilian mac 'n' cheese baked with alfredo sauce and mozzarella. Other favorites include noncombustible torpedo sandwiches on from-scratch bread, antipasto spreads of imported meats, and specialty pizzas topped with fresh basil, gorgonzola, and sauteed shrimp.