Friends, families, and neighbors can make memories that will last forever during mesmerizing lantern festival
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- General admission
- What’s included: entry wristband, event entry, sky lantern, and decorating kit for a lantern.
- Parking not included and paid in cash at the event.
- Free admission for children 3 and under.
- Dates and times: Saturday, September 21, 2019, at 4:30 p.m
- Location: Utah Motorsports Campus, 512 Sheep Ln, Erda, UT 84074
- About 35 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. Valid only for listed event. Tickets are valid for all ages. Parking not included and paid in cash at the event; see website for details. Kids 3 and under are free. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Night Lights Event
Night Lights Event brings the community of family and friends together for a lantern experience as a celebration life. Inspired by the traditional Thai Lantern Festival, it lifts lanterns of bamboo and rice paper as attendees glow in the magical sigh. With community still at its focus, it only uses eco-friendly, biodegradable lanterns and employs "lantern chasers" who search for debris after every festival. It aims to create magical nights sustainably, to leave the community cleaner than they found it.