- $99 for an afternoon ski and nighttime snow tubing package at Sunburst Ski Area in Kewaskum, Wisconsin
- View all available dates<p>
The package includes the following:
- Ski / Snowboard Lift ticket
- Rental equipment (participants may also bring their own equipment)
- Optional beginner’s ski lesson ($10 additional fee required)
- Access for two hours of nighttime snow tubing
- After-party on the mountain with fire pits, s’mores, and a live DJ
- Two draft beers
- Roundtrip transportation from Chicago courtesy of Windy City Limousine<p>
Exact times may vary
12:30 p.m. Check in with staff and meet your fellow skiers at 600 N. Clark Street. Windy City Limousine transports you to Sunburst Ski Area once everyone is signed in.
3 p.m. The group arrives at Sunburst Ski Area and warms up for the evening’s festivities with an afternoon of skiing and snowboarding. Beginners can take their optional lesson at this time.
7:30 p.m. For two hours, Sunburst grants you exclusive access to the entire mountain and all 16 snow tubing lanes so that you can motion-blur your way down the slopes again and again with minimal downtime. The after-party kicks off with a live DJ, fire pits, snacks, drinks, and dancing.
9:30 p.m. Everyone piles back into Windy City Limousine’s vehicles and departs for Chicago.
12:30 a.m. The group arrives back at the meetup point at 600 N. Clark Street.<p>