Chiropractor examines the spine and nervous system with an exam before an adjustment and 30-minute massage ease tension
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Doctor of Chiropractic Richard Bass has more than 10 years of experience working with gentle chiropractic techniques
- What’s included:
- Complimentary consultation
- General exam
- An adjustment, which aims to release pressure on the spine
- 30-minute medical massage
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
About Nightlight Chiropractic
Dr. Andrew Merrill and his team at Nightlight Chiropractic know that not everyone is free to make appointments during typical office hours. That's why they keep their office open until 9 p.m. on weekdays, a practice that helps patients easily fit appointments into their busy schedules. Dr. Merrill also accommodates patients by personalizing treatment plans that address their current ailments, meet their health goals, and teach them how to jitterbug like a real dry tiger. These treatment plans, which can address an array of symptoms including headaches and Sciatica, realign the spine and strengthen the nervous system using evidence-based procedures, such as adjustment, massage, and electrical muscle stimulation.