All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $18 for admission for one to “A Nightmare Before Christmas” ($35 value)
- $35 for admission for two to “A Nightmare Before Christmas” ($70 value)
- $69 for admission for four to “A Nightmare Before Christmas” ($140 value)
- $35 for one vip fast pass to “A Nightmare Before Christmas” ($45 value)
- $65 for two vip fast passes to “A Nightmare Before Christmas” ($90 value)
- $129 for four vip fast passes to “A Nightmare Before Christmas” ($180 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Recommended for ages 15 or older. Not valid in combination with any other offers, discounts, or promotions. Valid starting Black Friday (11/25/2016). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Psycho Asylum and Slaughterhouse
In San Antonio, Texas, East Houston Street is a hotbed of paranormal activity. It's the site of two horrifying events that occurred in the '70s within the same building, and their location is now known as the Psycho Asylum and the Slaughterhouse.
The Psycho Asylum, formerly the River City Asylum, housed criminally insane and sick patients in the late '70s, but it didn't earn its nickname until December 1, 1978. On this fateful night, it was reported that eight of the most dangerous patients had escaped. Some were found hiding, some found dead, but three were never found at all. It's rumored that they still roam the halls, whether it's in spirit or human form is yet to be determined.
Within the same building is the Slaughterhouse. In 1974, legend has it that a gruesome murder was committed by one of its most dedicated employees, Homer Friesenhaun. Overworked and in the midst of a mental breakdown, he brutally butchered his niece and nephew when they came to visit him. He was then sent to the Psycho Asylum, but his ghost returned to the slaughter house—or maybe he's one of the three patients who escaped and was never found.