All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Details||Reviews_|
During the Great Depression, two neighboring businesses—a full-service beauty lounge and a laser-tag arena—were forced to merge in order to survive. The new business became known as Nina’s Skin Care & Laser Center, and it forever changed the world by combining beautification techniques with laser-tag technology to modify balding patterns. Its innovative procedure uses the most advanced laser equipment in North America to blast away unnecessary tufts of hair. The accuracy of the lasers makes balding patterns—cleaner horseshoes, more-defined flying Vs, precision designs—more visually appealing.
With the success of this new balding beauty treatment came many followers, but none have mastered the technology quite like Nina’s Skin Care & Laser Center. Nina’s has expanded the use of the laser to all kinds of hair removal, not just popular balding styles; it also offers a wide variety of other beauty and spa services, such as facials, massages, mani-pedis, and more.
For $50, today’s Groupon gets you $150 worth of services at Nina’s Skin Care & Laser Center, located at 5 W. 35th St. That’s 67% off a plethora of beauty treatments: mani-pedis, relaxing massages, laser hair removal, tans, and more. Customers rave about Nina’s relaxing atmosphere, talented technicians, and friendly service.
Check out Nina’s variety of spa services:
- Facials: Choose from 13 different types of facials that make your face look and feel great.
- Massages: Relax with an aromatherapy, Swedish, hot-stone, four-hand, or full body massage.
- Hair removal: Remove hair through waxing, brazilian bikini waxes, threading, or laser treatment.
- Manicures and pedicures: Pamper your hands and feet like sassy divas.
- Microdermabrasion: Treat fine lines, wrinkles, scars from prison fights, and more with this process that gently removes skin cells with natural mineral crystals.
- Slimming and detoxifying body treatments: firming and toning treatments, including cellulite treatments and body wraps.
- Tanning: Look like you went to the beach when you actually went to Nina’s.
Even though Nina’s offers laser hair removal and permanent make-up application, it’s not a doctor’s office but a true relaxation spa with 13 private rooms and a mani-pedi area. (Those who use the special handshake with the receptionist are granted access to the secret waiting room.)
Look and feel great with classic and new-age spa services. Nina’s professionally trained staff will have you looking and feeling beautiful. Know someone who’s been having a rough week? Grab her a Groupon so she can take a load off and get refreshed.
Citysearchers give Nina’s 4.5 stars. Here’s what they’re are saying:
- “Today, when i came to Nina’s Day Spa , i was greeted by the friendliest ladies and i was treated incredibly. I never had such a good experience in my life! I felt very relaxed and comfortable and the treatments i got where all FLAWLESS!! I very much enjoyed my time here and will be back soon:)” – CarolineBoo
- “I’m highly grateful to Nina’s spa for the day I’ve spent there was like a day in a Paradise…The salon was recommended to me by one friend of mine, a constant client of Nina’s. You are welcomed from the moment you walk in. Staff is very friendly, warm smiling. The place is neat, facilities are clean. The atmosphere is smooth and relaxed.” – Jane11
- “I came to Nina’s for the first time on Valentine’s Day with my boyfriend. I surprised him with a massage and facial package for the two of us. At [sic] soon as we came in we were greeted by smiling and happiness wishing ladies…Even my boyfriend, who never received a facial before and who was feeling weird about getting one since he thought it was a feminine thing to do, was all smiles and happy with the results.” – SamanthaPNewYork
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2010. Amount paid never expires. No limit per person May purchase multiple as gifts May be split between multiple visits and services Must call to schedule appointment Not redeemable for cash Not valid with other offers Must cancel 24 hrs in advance or forfeit the value of the service scheduled Not valid on products Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nina's European Day Spa & Laser Center
New York magazine has saluted Nina's European Day Spa for its more than 35 years of "serious skin care" administered by "friendly aestheticians" with a keen eye for detail. In an elegant atmosphere that evokes the center's Russian roots, clients can find an array of skin- and body-care services, from organic body scrubs and massages to more than seven European-style facials. Spa services take place in private rooms filled with candlelight and soothing music.
With several decades as a dedicated laser center, the practice can shine away unwanted hairs or use LPG lipomassage technology to banish cellulite. In addition to laser hair removal, clients can recline as an aesthetician lets strands down easy with wax, thread, or tweezers, ensuring they will lead more fulfilling lives on their own.