For $55, today's Groupon gets you a mini-facial and mini-massage package from Nina's European Day Spa, a $150 value. Treat your whole body to nourishing, relaxing bites of the best Nina has to offer, or stock up on great gifts for any upcoming fall or winter holiday including Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Memorial Day. You may purchase more than one for yourself and your friends, so stock up so you can get nourished for a whole year.
Enjoy a shortened, 30-minute version of Nina's Signature European Facial, a restorative treatment for your most facey body part. The facial begins with a cleansing process, gentle steam, and exfoliation, so gentle and luxurious it will feel like a baby king, with soft, baby hands, is performing the treatment. Top it off by relaxing under a customized mask (we picked Darth Vader) and enjoy a face, neck, and shoulder massage.
After your face and face-area have thoroughly melted into relaxation, continue with a 30-minute full-body massage. Feel your worries get gently and firmly kneaded away and step up from the table refreshed, revived, and loosey-goosey from head to toe.
More than 40 Citysearchers give Nina's 4.5 shimmering stars:
- ...Deep pore Cleansing facial, De-stress massage and cut wash and dry. What can I say? Everything was amazing! My face is shining and after massage I felt like I've just returned from vacation. – VikaNiks, Citysearch
- Natalya, the lady who gave me the facial, did a fantastic job and was very gentle and made my skin baby smooth and beautiful for days. She also offered me fantastic products that I still use at home that work wonders for me. – MadeInSpace, Citysearch
- I came to Nina's for the first time on Valentine 's Day with my boyfriend. I surprised him with a massage and facial package for the two of us...We received the massages in the private room side-by-side were like heaven. We were able to look at each and enjoy it together. Then the facial gave me a beautiful glow. – SamanthaPNewYork, Citysearch
Super Fun Skin Cell Facts!
Did you know that dust is actually comprised primarily of dead skin cells? It’s true. It turns out that dead skin cells make up many things, including:
- newspapers prior to 1970
- retired Supreme Court justice David Souter
- every brand-name breakfast cereal
- this thing in my passenger seat that lets me use the carpool lane—I’ve been calling it Terry.
- soylents green through violet
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Nina's European Day Spa
New York magazine has saluted Nina's European Day Spa for its more than 35 years of "serious skin care" administered by "friendly aestheticians" with a keen eye for detail. In an elegant atmosphere that evokes the center's Russian roots, clients can find an array of skin- and body-care services, from organic body scrubs and massages to more than seven European-style facials. Spa services take place in private rooms filled with candlelight and soothing music.
With several decades as a dedicated laser center, the practice can shine away unwanted hairs or use LPG lipomassage technology to banish cellulite. In addition to laser hair removal, clients can recline as an aesthetician lets strands down easy with wax, thread, or tweezers, ensuring they will lead more fulfilling lives on their own.
5 W 35th St
New York, New York 10018Get Directions