- Five Ninja Warrior Boot Camp or Ninja Warrior Training Courses
- 10 Ninja Warrior Boot Camp or Ninja Warrior Training Courses
See the class schedule.
Ninja Warrior boot camps use an obstacle course to provide a cardio-focused workout with an emphasis on strength and conditioning.
- The space: 17,000 square feet of obstacles, slides, and play equipment, including courses for kids and adults of all fitness levels.
- What you can explore: Ninja warrior courses, rock climbing walls, nets, tubes, ledges, monkey bars, and ladders
- For kids ages 4–12: Kids Ninja Warrior Course, Climbing Walls, and Soft Play
- For adults: Adult Ninja Warrior Course, Warped Walls, Climbing Walls
- Birthday parties may include: 1 hour in the Ninja course or soft play area (kids ages 4-12), followed by 1 hour in the party room; pizza, and chicken tenders, the same way real ninjas celebrated their birthdays. Please visit www.ninjazcanada.com/party for more details.