What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $79 for a prix fixe dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($147.70 value)
- $155 for a prix fixe dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday ($295.40 value)
- $88 for a prix fixe dinner for two, valid any day ($147.70 value)
- $175 for a prix fixe dinner for four, valid any day ($295.40 value)
- Click here to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nino's Restaurant
At Nino's Restaurant, the chef kneads dough for handmade noodles and slides pizzas topped with creative toppings, from gorgonzola cheese to breaded chicken to lobster meat, into a brick oven. The chef also fills bellies with other classic northern Italian dishes, including chicken and veal served eight different ways. Of course, no authentic Italian restaurant would be completely without an extensive wine list, which includes amarone, one of Italy's top red wines.
Guests dine on crisp-linen-topped tables both inside the dining room and outside on the patio, and centerpiece candles and a romantic ambience ideal for a date or meeting with your favorite accountant.