What You'll Get
- 1012 Cox Cro Rd. in Toms River: Two $10 vouchers (Each Voucher Good for One Visit)
- 1012 Cox Cro Rd. in Toms River: One Large Two-Topping Pizza and a Two-Liter of Soda
- 66 Brick Blvd. in Brick: Two $10 vouchers (Each Voucher Good for One Visit)
- 66 Brick Blvd. in Brick: One Large Two-Topping Pizza and a Two-Liter of Soda
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid for Dine-in and carryout. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nino's Coal Fired Pizza
Hearty pastas and classic Italian entrees fill the menu at Nino's Coal Fired Pizza. It's the pies, however, that are the stars here. Check out a few of the mouthwatering pizzas.
- Meatball parmesan pie: Nonna's hearty meatballs join san marzano tomatoes and mozzarella and ricotta cheese to form this pizza.
- Nino’s clam pie: Clam pizzas have risen in popularity, and this one—featuring clams, garlic, imported olive oil, and parmesan cheese—makes it easy to see why.
- Mona Lisa: Sure to make diners smile, this pie features balsamic demi baked into this its crust, which is topped with arugula, bruschetta, and shaved parmesan.
- Rabe and sausage pie: This classic pizza combines fresh broccoli rabe with zesty homemade sausage and mozzarella cheese.
- Frutti di mare pie: A medley of seafood—sautéed shrimp, scallops, and calamari—is the foundation for this pizza, which also includes garlic, olive oil, and fresh mozzarella.