· Redeemed March 15, 2017
· Redeemed March 4, 2017
· Redeemed February 19, 2017
What You'll Get
- $13 for $25 toward food and nonalcoholic beverages for two or more
View the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not to be combined with any other offers. 2-person option must buy 2 entrees. Not valid on lunch buffet. Not valid on Labor Day (9/5/16), Thanksgiving (11/24/16), or Christmas (12/25/16). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nirvana Indian Bistro
Helmed by restaurant-industry veteran Nabin Chhantyal, Nirvana Indian Bistro provides diners with a modern, healthy twist on Indian cuisine. Read on to learn more about a few of the menu's standout dishes.
- Starter: Gobi manchurian blends Chinese and Indian influences to form an appetizer of crispy cauliflower flavored with chili garlic and soy sauce.
- Tandoor specialty: Nirvana marinates jumbo tiger shrimp overnight in a blend of cumin and coriander to ensure its complex flavors.
- Vegetarian entree: The menu's saag paneer is made with fresh chopped spinach and cottage cheese cooked in an authentic Punjabi-style sauce.
- Meat entree: The chicken tikka masala is composed of tender cubes of grilled chicken served in a creamy tomato sauce.
- Curry: The flavorful South Indian–style lamb madras curry features roasted dry chilies and mustard seeds in a coconut-based sauce.
- Biryani: Tender, bone-in goat is cooked with yogurt and a mix of Indian spices and basmati rice to form the goat biryani.
- Dessert: End meals on a sweet note with orange kulfi, Indian-style ice cream, garnished with orange slices.