All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Sushi brings together two things commonly thrown at weddings—rice and raw fish. Celebrate a beautiful union with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for a Japanese meal for two (a $30.22 value) including:
- Tempura appetizer (a $5.99 value)
- Chicken teriyaki (a $4.25 value)
- Vancouver roll with crab meat, avocado, and wild salmon (a $7.99 value)
- Salmon sashimi (an $8.99 value)
- Two bowls of miso soup (a $3 value)
- $29 for a Japanese meal for four (a $60.44 value) including:
- Two tempura appetizers (a $5.99 value each)
- Two chicken teriyakis (a $4.25 value each)
- Two Vancouver rolls with crab meat, avocado, and wild salmon (a $7.99 value each)
- Two orders of salmon sashimi (an $8.99 value each)
- Four bowls of miso soup (a $6 value)
View the full menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation suggested. Dine-in only. Must purchase at least 1 food item. Not valid with other specials. Doesn’t cover tax or gratuity. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nishiki Sushi
Preserved century eggs, Vietnamese-style pork, and sweet-potato noodles are just a few of the savoury ingredients that chefs stir into simmering soups at Nishiki Sushi. On a cold day, these soups are a popular hot meal for slurping up or pouring over one's head, but there's much more to choose from at the crimson-walled eatery. Chefs also fashion fresh fish into specialty sushi rolls, dip vegetables into tempura batter, and arrange neat portions of beef teriyaki, gyoza dumplings, and other morsels in bento boxes. Patrons can wash back each bite with sips of bubble tea made with seasonal fruit.