Sushi brings together two things commonly thrown at weddings—rice and raw fish. Celebrate a beautiful union with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for a Japanese meal for two (a $30.22 value) including:
- Tempura appetizer (a $5.99 value)
- Chicken teriyaki (a $4.25 value)
- Vancouver roll with crab meat, avocado, and wild salmon (a $7.99 value)
- Salmon sashimi (an $8.99 value)
- Two bowls of miso soup (a $3 value)
- $29 for a Japanese meal for four (a $60.44 value) including:
- Two tempura appetizers (a $5.99 value each)
- Two chicken teriyakis (a $4.25 value each)
- Two Vancouver rolls with crab meat, avocado, and wild salmon (a $7.99 value each)
- Two orders of salmon sashimi (an $8.99 value each)
- Four bowls of miso soup (a $6 value)
View the full menu.
Preserved century eggs, Vietnamese-style pork, and sweet-potato noodles are just a few of the savoury ingredients that chefs stir into simmering soups at Nishiki Sushi. On a cold day, these soups are a popular hot meal for slurping up or pouring over one's head, but there's much more to choose from at the crimson-walled eatery. Chefs also fashion fresh fish into specialty sushi rolls, dip vegetables into tempura batter, and arrange neat portions of beef teriyaki, gyoza dumplings, and other morsels in bento boxes. Patrons can wash back each bite with sips of bubble tea made with seasonal fruit.
78% of 18 customers recommend
6501 Victoria Drive
Vancouver, British Columbia V5P 3X8