A non-invasive laser treatment helps to break down fat for gentle removal from treatment areas
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a certified professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Whole-Body Vibration: During the session, one stands, sits, or lies on a platform transferring vibrations to their body, which can help increase muscular strength, reduce lower back pain, as well as tighten the skin.
About Nj Laser Lipo
NJ Laser Lipo uses an FDA approved laser-lipo system called Strawberry Laser Lipo, which incorporates the use of Class 2, 3b lasers that have the capacity to penetrate deeper into the skin of the patient. The lasers target adipocyte cells that store water, glycerol, and fatty acids, causing them to expel their content after which it is absorbed by the body and removed through natural means. This, in turn, shrinks the cell creating a look of being slimmer.