Although salsa refers to both a spicy food and a dance, both incarnations can leave overwhelmed participants clutching their partners for balance. Spice up your palate with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a four-course tequila tasting with pairings for one (a $108.50 value)
$139 for a four-course tequila tasting with pairings for four (a $434 value)
- Starter course of chips, salsa & queso (a $6.50 value/person)
- Santos Classico margarita (an $11 value/person)
- Two blanco tequila tastings with butternut-squash soup (a $10 value/person)
- Two reposado tequila tastings with grilled-chicken skewers and peanut mole sauce (a $16 value/person)
- Two añejo tequila tastings with carne asada and blue cheese tacos (a $25 value/person)
- Take-home swag bag (a $15 value/person)
- Instruction on tequila tasting and how to make the Santos Classico margarita (a $15 value/person)
- One $10 gift certificate per person<p>
No Mas! Cantina
Housed under the same roof, Adios Café and No Mas! Cantina draw from Mexican culinary traditions with inventive dishes rich with spices and flavors sourced from across the country. The feasting begins early with Adios Café’s breakfast menu that brims with omelets, burritos, and quesadillas infused with Southwestern standards, such as black beans, chorizo, and avocado. The same breakfast fare appears on the No Mas! weekend brunch menu, though No Mas! also hosts a light lunch menu on weekdays. Dinner options expand into richly seasoned skirt steaks, blackened salmon, and slow-roasted pork dishes that sport accents of tamarind, orange butter, or fried plantains. The knowledgeable staff at No Mas! guides guests through an expansive tequila catalogue of newborn blancos and blancos aged inside white oak vats or a novelty inflatable cactus.
In contrast to Adios Café’s colorful, tiny storefront, the expansive dining rooms of No Mas! Cantina span two floors, spreading both indoors and out, with each space inspired by old rural Mexico and festooned with art from more than 300 Mexican artists. Guests embark on gustative adventures amid traditional wooden furnishings and celestial, illuminated patio tables glowing with impressions of the sun and outlines of burrito-shaped constellations.
180 Walker St. SW
Atlanta, Georgia 30313