Trained technicians banish unwanted guests such as mosquitos, ants, spiders, and cockroaches from customers’ yards or gardens
About This Deal
- Types of pests covered by the Exterior Pest Control Treatment: ants, cockroaches, spiders, millipedes, and centipedes
- Service area: within 45 miles of zip code 30120
- Number of treatments: one (for each option)
When to Call in the Pros
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are among the trickiest pests to eliminate, and they can be found on everything from the mattress to the bed frame to the nightstand.
- Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
- Raccoons: Though they look cute, they’re also aggressive and possibly rabid.
- Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.
Need To Know
About Team Elite Services
Signature Service: Mosquito services
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 30 minutes or less
Brands Used: Talstar P. Altosid, Dr. T's mosquito repellent granules