Liposuction treatment is performed by a Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon to remove unwanted fat deposits from the desired body areas
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Type of anesthesia used: local
- Who performs the procedure: Dr. Partick Obasi is a certified surgeon by American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS), American Board of Surgery (ABS), with broad clinical experience.
- Valid treatment areas:
- Small: chin/neck, breasts, axilla
- Large: chest, belly, sides/love handle, back, thighs, arms
- During the procedure, a surgeon makes a small incision and inserts a tube, using suction to remove unwanted deposits of fat from areas such as the stomach or thighs.
- Liposuction FAQ
- Who's eligible for liposuction?
About Noble Cosmetic Surgery
As a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American College of Surgeons, Dr. Patrick Obasi makes it easy for his patients to feel comfortable from the start. Regardless of whether they want to undergo breast augmentation or something less invasive, such as injections of Kybella for double chins or fillers to plump lips and cheeks, he and his staff field any and all questions to address concerns at the very first visit. From there, he assesses each individual's needs, recommending breast lifts, tummy tucks, scar revision, and the like to address postpartum changes, as well as facial surgeries to fine-tune just about any feature a patient wants.