Dog is man’s best friend, which is why you’re required to tell them when they need a bath or what time to pick you up from the airport. Be a true pal with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for a bath and brush package for a small dog up to 25 pounds (up to a $25 value)
- $17 for a bath and brush package for a medium dog from 26–50 pounds (up to a $35 value)
- $20 for a bath and brush package for a large dog from 50–75 pounds (up to a $45 value)
- $29 for a bath and brush package for an extra-large dog more than 75 pounds (up to a $65 value)
- $20 for a beginner social-training session (a $40 value)
- $40 for a private training and evaluation session (an $80 value)<p>
Technicians begin by cleaning ears and trimming nails before bathing dogs in the walk-in, stainless steel tub, then brushing out, blow-drying, and fluffing fur until it is completely dry. The staff finishes by adorning dogs with a bow or a bandana and a spritz of cologne. Call ahead for an appointment.<p>
Noble Dog Shoppe and Spa
Though dogs and humans have very different grooming needs, many dog salons still use tools such as bath tubs and barber shears to clean up pups. The team at Noble Dog Shoppe and Spa, however, cater to the needs of their canine clients by using easy walk-in baths, fur-specific shampoos, and cage-free suites for dogs awaiting their treatments. The trained staff specializes in breed-specific cuts, but can also customize a dog’s look, creating close-cropped looks that shed less or mohawks that add a punk-rock aesthetic to family greeting-card photos. Whether staff are merely clipping nails or completing a full grooming with haircut, bath, and hydro-massage, dogs are pampered with personalized attention. Outside the grooming area, the staff has curated a selection of dog clothes, all-natural treats, and stuffing-free toys that keep pets occupied after grooming sessions.