Choose from Four Options
- $13 for music-night general admission for one ($25 value)
- $25 for music-night general admission for two ($50 value)
- $45 for music-night general admission for four ($100 value)
- $65 for music-night general admission for six ($150 value)
- See the music-night schedule.
Live blues and jazz shows begin on Saturday at 6 p.m. See the menu.
NOLA Bistro & Lounge
NOLA Bistro & Lounge immerses patrons in the sights, sounds, and tastes of New Orleans. Inside the colorful dining room, diners devour alligator bites, blackened catfish, poboys, crawfish étouffée, jambalaya and other creole favorites. The creole favorites pair with hurricanes—a type of sweet rum cocktail that, along with colorful beads and people walking around with only one shoe, is a mainstay of the French Quarter. NOLA Bistro & Lounge feels the most authentic on warm summer nights, when the patio's double doors stay open.