Festival includes three days of live music, beer, and hot, boiled crawfish from NOLA Crawfish King
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- General admission
- Each ticket includes:
- General admission to the festival
- Ticket for a single order of hot boiled crawfish
- Kids 12 and under can attend for free with a paying adult
- Time: 3–10 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. MUST REDEEM VOUCHER ONLINE AT http://www.nolacrawfishfest.com/tickets FOR TICKET TO ENTER. NO ENTRY IS ALLOWED WITHOUT TICKET. May only be used at the date and time indicated. NOLA Crawfish Fest is the issuer of the voucher and tickets/admission for this event. Discount reflects NOLA Crawfish Fest's current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event. Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as gifts. Must use in one visit. Sales tax and fees not included Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NOLA Crawfish Fest
Three days of ice cold beer, live music, and savory crawfish await visitors at the NOLA Crawfish Fest. Notable New Orleans musicians including Anders Osborne, Eric Krasno and Samantha Fish will be taking the stage while a full selection of beer and cocktails from Central City BBQ full service bar. It wouldn't be a festival without crawfish, however, as hot boiled samples from NOLA Crawfish King will be available for guests to pinch and gobble.
- Crawfish Cook-Off: participants pit their best sack of crawfish against other competitors for the title of "Badass Boiler Champ"
- Crawfish Eating Contest: for the first time during the festival, competitive eaters attempt to consume the most crawfish before time runs out