Visitors explore the distillery before enjoying a true taste of New Orleans with Mardi Gras Vodka and other handcrafted spirits
About This Deal
- What’s included: 20-minute tour with one 2 oz. pour per shot for each person
- Secret speakeasy drink menu available
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- The private tour option includes a shot of choice for each person and one bottle for each person of any handcrafted spirit made at the distillery
- Limited-time Holiday Special includes:
- Two bottles of Louisiana Tradition Bourbon
- Two bottles of Louisiana Tradition Rye Whiskey
- Two bottles of Louisiana Tradition Rare Premium Spirits (Beer Whiskey)
Need To Know
About NOLA Distillery
NOLA Distillery is temporarily closed due to state mandate. Please Click here to learn more.
New Orleans—so many things come to mind when you hear this name. Crazy and colorful Mardi Gras, awe-inspiring French and Spanish Creole architecture, and of course music and food. However, the Big Easy is also known as a birthplace of many classic cocktails, such as Sazerac, Brandy Crusta, and Roffignac. The city's heritage still lives in places like NOLA Distillery. This small-batch distillery takes great pride in their handcrafted, award-winning spirits. From whiskey to vodka and rum, NOLA Distillery is carrying on the tradition with top-quality products, which include:
NOLA Pepper Vodka: Ideal for Bloody Mary's, this distinctive vodka made from Louisiana's sweet potatoes and locally grown pepper is ready to spice up any cocktail.
Louisiana Tradition Whiskey: Aged for 4 years in oak barrels, this combination of 60% corn 36% rye has a smooth flavor and well-balanced taste.
Pirate's Code Rum: Aged in Jack Daniel's oak barrels, this dark rum made from molasses can be added to a cocktail or served straight on the rocks.
Hierarchy Vodka: An award-winning creation, this premium handcrafted gluten-free vodka was selected as one of the best vodkas in the USA.
Besides great products, NOLA Distillery offers also tours around the distillery, during which the knowledgeable staff unveils the secrets of production and also explain the tricks of the trade that make each bottle truly exceptional.