Choose from Four Options
- $60 for two general admission tickets ($80 value)
- $80 for two general admission tickets and two crawfish platters ($130 value)
- $120 for four general admission tickets ($160 value)
- $160 for four general admission tickets and four crawfish platters ($260 value)
The festival takes place on Saturday, June 20. The Governors Island ferry departs from the Battery Maritime Building located at 10 South Street, adjacent to the Staten Island Ferry in Lower Manhattan. The ferry terminal is accessible by the subway, 1 to South Ferry station 4, 5 to Bowling Green station, and R to Whitehall St. station. There will be continuous and frequent ferry service throughout the day; ferry charges $2 fee to get to Governors Island.
NOLA Funk Crawfish & Music Festival
Held on Governor’s Island, the NOLA Funk Crawfish & Music Festival is the essence of summer: sunshine, live music by the water, and pounds of fish. Below, some highlights of the event.
- When: Saturday, June 20 at 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Governor’s Club, an open-air concert spot
- Signature dish: the crawfish platter, two pounds of crawfish flanked by potatoes and corn
- Star band: James Brown Dance Party, a tribute band with the same dummer as the original James Brown Band. The crew also evokes the days of the big band with its 10 total members, each of them several miles tall.