- Governors Club Seafood & Music Beach Party
- When: Saturday, August 22, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Governor’s Club
- General admission
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- $65 for entry for two (up to $80 value)
- $95 for entry with a seafood platter for two (up to $120 value)
The seafood platter includes:
- 1 lobster roll
- 12 steamed clams
- Fried calamari
Seafood & Music Beach Party
- Badfish – A Tribute to Sublime: since 1996, the tribute act has been mastering the good-time essence, upstroke guitar, and copious genre-bending of Sublime, developing an arena-filling fanbase of their own
- High Times Cannabis Cup Band: the New York–based band has been keeping Bob Marley’s hits alive since 1995
- Other notable acts: Gary Pine, Top Shotta Band Featuring Screechy Dan, Jah Culture Sound