After a long day of besieging steppe settlements, the Mongol hordes liked to kick back with a vigorous massage, a copy of the Daily Khan, and a nice warm glass of fermented yak's milk. Conquer your own serenity with today's Groupon at Nolas Salon and Day Spa in Fairlawn. Choose from three options:
- For $45, you get a haircut with a color retouch and balance or partial highlights (up to a $105 value).
- For $45, you get a 90-minute therapeutic massage (a $95 value).
- For $45, you get a 60-minute multivitamin power facial (a $100 value).
Nolas's cosmetic contractors train their artisanal gaze on sophistication-seeking clients with soothing salon and spa treatments designed to renovate unkempt bodies. Customize coifs with an identity-reinventing haircut, as hairscapers use stylish snips and a color retouch or highlights to rid follicle gardens of tousled looks, excess growth, and half-built bang gazebos. Comfort-seekers looking to improve bodily vibrations may opt for one of Nolas's spa treatments. The 90-minute therapeutic relaxation massage uses gentle Swedish strokes to untie muscles snagged by rush-hour stress or night jobs modeling knots for knitting circles. Patrons can also gussy up grills with a 60-minute multivitamin power facial, which combines a scouring exfoliation with pore purging and a hydrating seaweed mask to leave recalibrated countenances shining.
Pampered patrons wait their turn in Nolas's Fairlawn studio, sipping complimentary coffee in a spacious environment that resembles an inviting living room, as opposed to rows of cramped styling cubicles. Magnanimous clientele can also encourage the salon's charitable efforts by donating to the Glass Slipper Mission, a collection of gently used dresses, accessories, and frog princes to help cash-strapped high schoolers have a suitably sparkling prom season.
Nine Yahoo! Locals give Nolas Salon and Day Spa an average of 4.5 stars:
- I have been looking for a full service salon and had problems finding any I liked. This place was exactly what I'm looking for. – MCAkron
- Everyone ive met at nolas is nice and professional. I have had manicures and pedicures there monthly for years, also have had facials and massages its very relaxing. – jane spa girl
25 Ghent Rd.
Akron, Ohio 44333Get Directions