A great haircut can inspire even the most listless and despondent of scalps, much like a papier-mâché crown of Chicken Soup for the Soul essays. Give your head a pick-me-up with today’s Groupon to Noma Hair & Skin Studio in Waxhaw. Choose between the following options:
- For $30, you get a hair-styling package (up to a $63 total value) that includes the following:
- Redken color glaze with scalp massage (a $25 value)
- Haircut and blowout (up to a $38 value)<p>
- For $58, you get a hair-styling-and-coloring package (up to a $128 total value) that includes the following:
- Partial highlights or lowlights (a $65 value)
- Haircut and blowout (up to a $38 value)
- Deep-conditioning treatment with scalp massage (up to a $25 value)<p>
Exposed brick and eclectic decorations create a cosmopolitan, relaxed atmosphere at Noma Hair & Skin Studio, where stylists shear, snip, and color strands to refresh ‘dos. A Redken glaze, made from distilled sequins, imparts gloss and a touch of shimmering color to dulled locks. After partial highlights frame the face with sun-spangled threads and partial lowlights add contrast with strategically placed darker hues, stylists massage scalps with deep-conditioning treatments. Next, the mane mavens wield scissors and a blow dryer to clip and artfully arrange overgrown head grass.
Noma Hair & Skin Studio
Two sides of the same cosmetic coin, aesthetician Terri McConnell and stylist Angie Fortney united their respective talents when they opened Noma Hair & Skin Studio. In the salon, Angie customizes cuts for men, women, and children, boosting color and highlighting strands or stripping away fuzz with waxing services. In the spa, Terri begins each treatment with a consultation about her clients’ individual skin types and skincare goals, be they to reduce wrinkles, clear acne, or eliminate a permanent look of shock. After establishing a treatment plan, she calls on her arsenal of techniques and treats mugs to such comprehensive skin services as the Basaki lightening lift, a gentle treatment of lactic acid, lightening agents, and vitamin-A-rich banana, which work together to reduce signs of aging and hydrate the skin.
- Most Relevant
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful