Choose from Four Options
- $45 for a North African Mediterranean dinner for two, redeemable Sunday throughThursday (up to a $78 value)
- $49 for a North African Mediterranean dinner for two, redeemable anytime (up to a $78 value)
- $85 for a North African Mediterranean dinner for four, redeemable Sunday through Thursday (up to a $156 value)
- $89 for a North African Mediterranean dinner for four, redeemable anytime (up to a $156 value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $42 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $16 value)
- One dessert to share (up to an $8 value)
To create Nomad's signature dish, the couscous royal, chefs stew vegetables in a savory meat broth and crown a mound of couscous with chicken, lamb, and a spicy, beef-based sausage called merguez. Served together, these elements become one of chef Domingo's many generous, shareable North African and Mediterranean dishes.
Bartenders can help wash down each bite with bottled and draft beer, specialty drinks, and an extensive selection of imported wines from countries such as Morocco, Spain, and Italy. Meals unfold in a spacious dining area illuminated by candlelight, scored by nomadic tunes, and surrounded by decor such as ochre walls, handcrafted wooden screens, imported Moroccan artwork, and Berber pottery.
83% of 330 customers recommend
“The sangria is delicious.”
“Their fish was amazing. Super succulent and tasty. Lamb entree was amazing too! The sauce that it was drenched in was sweet and great to mix into chunks of lamb.”
“The folks at Nomad are great. The food is great. Even without the groupon, the food is fairly priced and is really good. I am going back in two weeks.”