All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $45 for a North African Mediterranean dinner for two, redeemable Sunday throughThursday (up to a $78 value)
- $49 for a North African Mediterranean dinner for two, redeemable anytime (up to a $78 value)
- $85 for a North African Mediterranean dinner for four, redeemable Sunday through Thursday (up to a $156 value)
- $89 for a North African Mediterranean dinner for four, redeemable anytime (up to a $156 value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $42 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $16 value)
- One dessert to share (up to an $8 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Phone reservation required; subject to availability. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic drink. Tax and gratuity not included. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with any other offers or specials, including happy hour. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
To create Nomad's signature dish, the couscous royal, chefs stew vegetables in a savory meat broth and crown a mound of couscous with chicken, lamb, and a spicy, beef-based sausage called merguez. Served together, these elements become one of chef Domingo's many generous, shareable North African and Mediterranean dishes.
Bartenders can help wash down each bite with bottled and draft beer, specialty drinks, and an extensive selection of imported wines from countries such as Morocco, Spain, and Italy. Meals unfold in a spacious dining area illuminated by candlelight, scored by nomadic tunes, and surrounded by decor such as ochre walls, handcrafted wooden screens, imported Moroccan artwork, and Berber pottery.