Choose from Four Options
- $15 for a one-hour Arrive and Drive session with rental of track controllers and cars for 2 ($30 value)
- $30 for a one-hour Arrive and Drive session with rental of track controllers and cars for 4 ($60 value)
- $190 for a two-hour slot-car-racing party for 8 with a race director and prizes ($330 value)
- $225 for a two-hour slot-car-racing party for 12 with a race director and prizes ($410 value)
- Hours of operation:
- Monday-Friday, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Other times by appointment.
When a car crashes at Nomad Raceways, it's not a big deal. The pit crew can just reach down, grab it, and place it back on the electric track so it can resume shooting down straightaways and hurtling around curves.
At the slot-car emporium, car enthusiasts use remote controls to race both modern and vintage vehicles. They can even select and tune their own cars, attempting to make them race even faster against cars driven by their friends, families, or coworkers. If it is a corporate event, Nomad Raceways' crews are happy to put the company's logo on the slot cars, fulfilling every CEO's lifelong dream of actually driving a racecar with their logo on it.