Guests can have fun on the water, riding one of the two cable systems on a wakeboard, skis, or kneeboard
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: the park is open year-round, subject to weather conditions; see the operating hours
- What’s included in Beginners Rental Package:
- Wakeboard, skis, or kneeboard
- Life jacket
- Basic RFID badge, which is required to ride the cable system
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older.
- What can I bring inside?: ID, bathing suit, hat, sunscreen, towels
- Prohibited items: outside food
- Lockers available? yes
- Add-ons: equipment upgrade to intermediate or pro slider board
- The cable system is designed for all experience levels and features two tracks—a 320-foot beginner/intermediate track and a 2,500-foot intermediate/advanced track, where the participants can reach speeds of up to 36 miles per hour
- The course is surrounded by floating dock circles.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 10 or older. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Valid for Beginner Rental Package. Upgrades available upon request. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nona Adventure Park
Floating upon Adventure Lake, Nona Adventure park combines a wake park, a high ropes course, and an inflatable adventure course for the largest aqua park in Central Florida. Kids bounce across inflatables on the lake, while adventurous swimmers in search of speed grab a wakeboard and head for the wake park. Here, a cable system runs across two tracks, pulling wakeboarders across the course as they surf the lake. More advanced boarders may try and pull some flips and jumps, while beginners can learn to ride one-on-one. Meanwhile, an overhead ropes course takes the fun to an even higher level—the Adventure Tower. Here, climbing walls and tilting boards challenge adventurers to move across each of the 36 floating platforms.