Thrill-seekers can test their endurance and skills by getting through the adventure tower with climbing, ropes course, and more
About This Deal
- What’s included: Access to the Ropes Course(Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3) This offer does not include the rock walls or free fall.
- When can I visit?: Hours for Tower Saturday and Sunday 12pm-5:30pm
- Height restrictions: Must be 4’7″ or taller.
- Prohibited items: outside food and drinks
- Lockers available? yes
- Closed-toe shoes REQUIRED
- Reservations are NOT required. First Come First Serve. You may have a short wait for your turn.
About Nona Adventure Park
Floating upon Adventure Lake, Nona Adventure park combines a wake park, a high ropes course, and an inflatable adventure course for the largest aqua park in Central Florida. Kids bounce across inflatables on the lake, while adventurous swimmers in search of speed grab a wakeboard and head for the wake park. Here, a cable system runs across two tracks, pulling wakeboarders across the course as they surf the lake. More advanced boarders may try and pull some flips and jumps, while beginners can learn to ride one-on-one. Meanwhile, an overhead ropes course takes the fun to an even higher level—the Adventure Tower. Here, climbing walls and tilting boards challenge adventurers to move across each of the 36 floating platforms.