Choose from Three Options
- $20 for lunch for one, with one salad or appetizer and one panini (up to a $34 value)
- $47 for dinner for two (up to a $80 value)
- $90 for dinner for four (up to a $160 value)
For dinner, each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to a $16 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $22 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to a $10 value each)
See the menu.
Named after a pasta-loving family friend dubbed "Noodles" who came to the United States after a childhood in the Puglia region of Italy, Noodles Panini takes taste buds on trips to Europe with pressed sandwiches, imported pastas, and refined entrees featuring chicken, beef tenderloin, and fish. Aunt Marion’s meatballs, voted the best by Florida Travel + Life, present a balanced blend of pork, veal, and beef slowly stewed in handcrafted tomato sauce. The layers of flavor that infuse the eatery's paninis originate onsite, including fresh dressings, chef-made mozzarella, and house-roasted beef and turkey. Guests can sup inside the mahogany-hued restaurant or mosey out to the patio, where strings of lights cultivate a sense of romance that's enhanced when diners spontaneously sing love songs to their meatballs.
East Fort Lauderdale
821 E Las Olas Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301