All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 23, 2017
· Reviewed March 29, 2017
· Reviewed March 28, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $21 for three Groupons, each good for one sandwich, salad, or wrap (up to $29.97 value)
- $65 for complete Noonerz catered lunch for 6-8 people (up to $125 value)
- $39 for small catered Bagelz Basket for 7 people (up to $79.99 value)
See the menu
The complete catered lunch includes the following:
- Choice of sandwich basket, croissant basket, or wrap basket
- Choice of up to two sides, including potato salad, pasta salad, coleslaw, lentil salad, or orzo salad
- Choice of dessert, including homemade brownies, cookies, or an assortment of each
The Bagelz Basket includes the following:
- Fresh assorted bagels
- Cream cheese
- Jam and butter
- Fresh fruit salad
- Coffee or orange juice
Noonerz is open Monday-Friday 6 a.m.-3 p.m. Catering is available 24/7 by appointment.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. 24 hour notification required for either lunch or breakfast catering option. Additional fee of $1.00 required for Suki Salmon Bowlz. Delivery for catering options subject to availability; subject to additional fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Noonerz provides alternatives to the traditional workday breakfast or lunch. Freshly baked bagels, pastries, and other quick to-go snacks await morning visitors. The lunch selection features a number of light meals, including salad bowls, wraps, and sandwiches that earned the OC Weekly Best Sandwich Orange County award in 2014. Every sandwich begins in the ovens, with fresh-baked ciabatta bread made from scratch. From there, the staff members create inventive sandwiches using everything from spicy breaded chicken breast and cilantro-almond relish to tuna salad made with fat-free sour cream and mayo, chickpeas, and a splash of lime juice.