All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 12, 2013
Reviewed March 11, 2013
Reviewed January 8, 2013
What You'll Get
In skiing, as in changing a baby’s diaper, it’s important to not get lost in a cloud of powder. Cleanly careen down slopes with today’s Groupon to Norski Sports in Keystone.
$19 for a one-day ski or snowboard rental package (up to a $39 value)
$35 for a two-day ski or snowboard rental package (up to a $78 value)
- The ski or snowboard rental package includes the following:
- Choice of sports skis, performance skis, or snowboard
- Poles and ski boots or snowboard bindings
- Custom-fitted equipment for each skier or snowboarder
- Sports and performance skis for various speeds by Fischer
- Nidecker snowboards for any terrain
$24 for a one-day demo ski or snowboard rental package (up to a $49 value)
$45 for a two-day demo ski or snowboard rental package (up to a $98 value)
- The demo snowboard is The Villain; the demo ski rental package includes the following:
- Choice of five K2 demo skis (such as Kung Fujas, Hard Side and A.M.P. Impact) or Salomon demo skis (such as ROCKER² 92 and BBR SKYLITE + L9)
- Poles and performance ski boots
- Equipment designed for specific skiing conditions such as mountain, powder, and park
- Opportunity to try out new equipment before purchasing
Though Norski Sports sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 15, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Not valid 12/15/12-1/1/13. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Norski Sports
Nestled in River Run Village at the base of Keystone Mountain, NorSki Sport Rental arms outdoor enthusiasts with high-quality, custom-fitted equipment from manufacturers such as Head, K2, Volkl, Salomon, Never Summer, Union, and Fischer. Cold-weather cavorters lock into a snowboard or pair of skis for a speedy journey down the slopes, or slip on a pair of snowshoes to traipse about Keystone’s extensive trail system in search of the abominable snowman’s ice-sculpture garden. For warmer amusement, patrons rent Yeti and Giant brand mountain, touring, and hybrid bikes during the summer months. NorSki’s knowledgeable team of mechanics carefully dotes on each piece of rental equipment, maintaining a fleet that is both safe to ride and assured of its self-worth.