All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $5 Off $50 on Fashion, Designer Shoes, and Handbags at Nordstrom Rack Stores
This deal is valid for in-store purchases when you download the Nordstrom Rack app. Your $5 off deal will be waiting for you in the app. Feel free to browse the Nordstrom Rack website ahead of time so you can get an idea of what you want.
How It Works
Zero Dollar Deals work exactly like traditional Groupons. The only difference: they’re completely free. Just claim the deal like you normally would. When you’re ready, it’ll be waiting in your “My Groupons.”
The Possibilities Are Endless
- Save up to 70% off your favorite designer brands.
- Never miss another flash sale or promo code thanks to unobtrusive notifications.
- Shop Nordstrom Rack and HauteLook in one place without having to re-enter shipping or payment information.
- Find exactly what you’re looking for with state-of-the-app search and intuitive filters.
- Streamlined checkout makes getting your goods a breezy delight.
- Find the closest Nordstrom Rack with the app’s Rack locator.
Powered by Groupon Coupons
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We’ve got thousands of other coupons, promo codes, and deals just like this one waiting for you over at Groupon Coupons.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Must download app to receive offer. Valid in stores only. See merchant website for details. Offer expires 8/13/2017. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nordstrom Rack
From it’s humble Seattle beginnings back in 1901, Nordstrom has consistently followed a code of providing exceptional customer service, an awe-inspiring selection, and unrelenting quality. The original founders—John W. Nordstrom and Carl F. Wallin—could never have anticipated that Nordstrom, Inc. would grow to become one of the country’s most popular upscale retailers. Today, Nordstrom and its plucky little sister, Nordstrom Rack, dot the landscape with more than 300 locations, 52,000 employees, and some of the most envy-inducing handbags, fashions, and designer shoes on the planet.