Choose from Three Options
- $11 for two tickets ($22 value)
- $22 for four tickets ($44 value)
- $33 for six tickets ($66 value)
- 29th Annual Norge Autumn Ski Jump
- Saturday, October 4–Sunday, October 5
Norge Ski Club
The yawning flatlands of the greater Chicagoland area might seem like a strange place to find the United States's oldest continuously open ski club, but that's exactly where Norge Ski Club makes its home. Opened in 1905 by a crowd of powder-loving Norwegians, the club helps skiers catch some sweet air thanks to an artificial hill that towers above the treetops. Today, it hosts a jumping tournament every winter and summer, turning the event into a spectator sport with brats, popcorn, and alcoholic beverages.