What You'll Get
- $22 for $30 worth of sushi
- Valid only for pickup or delivery
- Orders available: Monday–Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Delivery radius: Lakeview and surrounding area
- Minimum order amount: $30
- Delivery fee: $3.99
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Redemption only available through Groupon.com. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
“Food can’t lie. If I tell you it’s good, but you taste it and it’s not good, it won’t be good,” says Nori’s owner Tom Kammaty. “If you make good food, it’s always successful.” This simple philosophy has led Tom and his staff—including his brother Tony and Head Chef Yo Yothin, who hails from Thailand—to curate a creative menu of sushi, maki, and dinner platters. Inside, an open-air sushi bar offers glimpses of the chefs hand-rolling each selection, lavishing diners with a more entertaining culinary show than an all-snowcone production of The Iceman Cometh as they savor a variety of hot tea blends, their own BYOB imbibables, or, at the Lakeview location, a selection of fine sake.