All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 13, 2016
Reviewed September 22, 2014
Reviewed September 21, 2014
What You'll Get
Kayaking is a workout that surrounds you with nature, like chopping down a tree or escaping from a coffin. Look alive with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $22 for a half-day two-person-canoe rental, redeemable Monday–Friday only ($50 value)
- $25 for a half-day two-person-canoe rental, redeemable Saturday–Sunday only ($50 value)
- $17 for a half-day standup-paddleboard rental for one, redeemable Monday–Friday only ($40 value)
- $20 for a half-day standup-paddleboard rental for one, redeemable Saturday–Sunday only ($40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability and weather. Must sign waiver. Half-day rental is 4 hours. Not valid on federal holidays. All services must be used by the same person(s). Standup-paddleboarding allowed only on Normandy Lake. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Float A Boat
Float A Boat outfits adventurers with kayaks, canoes, and standup paddleboards to explore the waters of the Duck River. Riders can glide across the cool waters or search the banks for prehistoric paddleboat remains during all-day or half-day excursions. The rental company helps visitors plan their trips with a handy list of potential destinations, how long of a paddle it takes to get there, and how much time each trip normally takes.