All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like joggers crossing a highway, bowlers should avoid nearby bumpers and resist the temptation to chase wayward balls into neighboring lanes. Roll carefully with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$19 for bowling for two (up to a $38.90 total value)
- Two games of bowling with shoe rentals for two (a $25 value)
- Two personal pizzas (a $7.90 value)
- One pitcher of soda (a $6 value)<p>
$35 for bowling for four (up to a $77 total value)
- Two games of bowling with shoe rentals for four (a $50 value)
- One large pizza (a $15 value)
- Two pitchers of soda (a $12 value)<p>
$99 for a party package for up to 20 (up to a $350 total value)
- A bowling party, which includes two games of bowling and shoe rentals for each person (up to a $250 value)
- Four large pizzas (a $60 value)
- Soft drink for each person (up to a $40 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 23, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation recommended, subject to availability; 1 week in advanced for party package option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About North Bowl
The thud of well-aimed balls precedes the satisfying crack of crashing pins, a sound that signifies victory for competitors spread across North Bowl's family-friendly lanes. A retreat for seasoned and novice bowlers alike, the alley keeps competitions balanced with lightweight balls and bumper lanes available upon request. Booming music and flashing disco lights herald a shift from open bowling to neon bowling—special sessions on Fridays and Saturdays when athletes face off or dance off in a nightclub atmosphere. Parties and leagues bond bowlers of all ages via lively recreation, and fundraisers enlist the sport to benefit worthy causes. On-site snacks and libations fuel sporty endeavors until closing time or the nachos gain self-awareness.