Acupuncture can ease the aches and pains caused by working on your feet all day and spending all night in an alley full of rocks and garbage. Pick yourself up with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $35 for one consultation and one 60-minute acupuncture treatment (a $90 value)
- $75 for one consultation and three 60-minute acupuncture treatments (a $210 value)
- $99 for one consultation and six 60-minute acupuncture treatments (a $390 value)
- $89 for one consultation and one 60-minute facial rejuvenation treatment (a $225 value)
- $199 for one consultation and three 60-minute facial rejuvenation treatment (a $575 value)
- $299 for one consultation and six 60-minute facial rejuvenation treatment (a $1,100 value)
During an initial consultation, the acupuncturist reviews medical history and current ailments and uses palpitations of the pulse and tongue observation to assess each client's current health. Traditional acupuncture treatments insert fine needles into specific points of the body, which releases built-up energy and increases blood flow. Facial rejuvenation treatments place the needles on the face, helping stimulate cell production and firm the skin. On average, 3–4 sessions are recommended for clients to find relief from ailments such as body pains, digestive issues, headaches, and allergies.
North East Acupuncture Center
The noticeable effects felt after receiving acupuncture treatments became the driving force behind Anabelle Grigorescu’s decision to switch careers and become a certified acupuncturist and oriental medicine practitioner. Now, Annabelle helps others heal from ailments and pain at North East Acupuncture Center. Through the ancient art of acupuncture, Annabelle is able to soothe muscle aches, ease nicotin cravings, and decrease fatigue as she gently inserts needles into specific points on the body, face, or voodoo dolls dressed like the in-laws. Additional services include cupping, moxibustin, gua sha, and electro-stimulation.
100% of 21 customers recommend
“Definitely a thorough explanation of how the procedure works and made it a comfortable experience”
“Loved the results. Wish I could afford to come back.”