Choose Between Two Options
- $48 for a brewery tour with optional tasting for two on Wednesday, September 23 at 6:30 p.m ($100 value)
- $55 for a brewery tour with optional tasting for two on Saturday, October 24 at 3 p.m. ($100 value)
- T-shirts for two
- One souvenir North High Growler
- Brewery tour and educational session for two
- Optional tasting at North High Tap room after tour
North High Brewing
It seems that there's always something new brewing in the heads of the guys at North High Brewing. Followers of North High on Facebook, Twitter, or the Pony Express know that the company often releases new beers at their tap room, where more than 30 currently grace the rotating tap list and 10–20 lucky NHB selections flow on draft at any given time.
The tap room is complemented by the brewery's latest creation—a live-production brewhouse facility spanning nearly 10,000 square feet. Nestled just minutes north of downtown Columbus and less than a mile east of their High Street taproom, visitors are treated with a behind-the-scenes tour of the regional beer haven. Accompanied by stories from the owners and brewers, guests learn how North High's fresh hops and yeast are fermented into bottles of pure-bred Buckeye State microbrews.