- Under the direction of award-winning executive chef Mike Moran, Sunday brunch features more than 30 menu offerings ($25.95 for adults, $22.95 for seniors 60 and older, $15.95 for children 5–12)
- Features fresh, made-to-order omelets and Belgian waffles
- Favorites include homemade crab cakes and sticky pecan and cinnamon buns
- Enjoy live music from performers like local pianist Pete Tender
- Specialty brunch beverages: a lemonade bar with varieties like blueberry and lime-pomegranate, plus fresh Bloody Marys and champagne (extra cost for alcohol)
- Sun yourself on the outdoor patio (weather permitting), which overlooks a small duck pond
- Arrive at your leisure: doors open on Sundays at 10 a.m, and brunch lasts until 2 p.m.
Not valid for Easter or Mother's Day.
Although The Conference Center at NorthPointe has few reviews for its Sunday brunch, it has more than 300 Facebook fans.
9243 Columbus Pike
Lewis Center, Ohio 43035Get Directions