Comedian Sandra Bernhard at North Shore Center for the Performing Arts

North Shore Center For The Performing Arts In Skokie

Value Discount You Save
$45 38% $17

The Fine Print

Offer does not include ticketing fees. Information on how you'll receive or pick up your tickets along with any date-specific advisories or restrictions will be provided to you in checkout.

Sandra Bernhard -- the inimitable comedian, singer, actress, author and gay rights activist -- takes the stage at the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts in Skokie for an incisive and hilarious takedown of the 1%. Just like presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders, Sandy is sick of the government protecting billionaires while making life harder for the other 99% of Americans. Using her trademark style and wit, she's here to set the record straight and show audiences just how crazy things have gotten on Wall Street. Bernhard, who's been a guest star on Will and Grace and 2 Broke Girls and starred in movies directed by Martin Scorsese and Nicolas Roeg, is known for her outrageous humor and hilarious critiques of society and culture, so make sure not to miss her latest round of observations.

Merchant Location Map
  1. 1

    North Shore Center For The Performing Arts In Skokie

    9501 Skokie Boulevard

    Skokie, IL 60077

    +18476730240

    Get Directions

15% Bonus Savings
Get an extra 15% off local restaurants, spas, salons, and more to use within 48 hours of your Goods order! See details
By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.
{}