After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Six Options
- $16 for The Duluth Zephyr Excursion for Two: Valid Sunday Through Thursday ($32 value)
- $18 for The Duluth Zephyr Excursion for Two: Valid Friday or Saturday ($32 value)
- $29 for The Duluth Zephyr Excursion for Four: Valid Sunday Through Thursday ($64 value)
- $35 for The Duluth Zephyr Excursion for Four: Valid Friday or Saturday ($64 value)
- $25 for Live Music and Pizza Evening Train Tour for Two ($50 value)
- $50 for Live Music and Pizza Evening Train Tour for Four ($100 value)
The day time ride on The Duluth Zephyr Excursion lasts an hour-and-a-half and takes riders through downtown and up the shore to the river. The two-and-a-half hour evening Music and Pizza Train trip begins with a narrated journey through the sights of Duluth followed by live music in the concession car on the way back to the station. Each rider receives Dominoes pizza.
Trains start operating in May, and schedules vary month-to-month. See the schedule here.
North Shore Scenic Railroad
The Lakefront Line of the North Shore Scenic Railroad began life back in 1886 as a freight service, with some passenger service before the presence of reliable roadways. More than a century later, the North Shore Scenic Railroad runs that same path, offering residents and tourists alike a taste of old-fashioned transportation and unspoiled natural splendor. Train excursions hug the shoreline of Lake Superior for a part of the route, then lead into the majestic north woods. Riders travel along the tracks in vintage train cars during daily tours held throughout the spring, summer, and fall, as well as special excursions such as elegant dinner train trips and the annual fall beer-tasting train.