All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
December 29, 2012
November 9, 2012
· May 19, 2018
What You'll Get
A change of scenery can help reinvigorate tired eyes after months spent in an office cubicle or days of watching Michael Bay edit your view of the backyard. Find pristine panoramas with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for a one-night getaway package for two (up to a $232 total value)
- $169 for a two-night getaway package for two (up to a $381 total value)
Each package includes:
- Stay in a king or double room (up to a $149 value/night)
- Lobster dinner for two at Casey's Caboose (up to a $44 value)
- One appetizer with the above dinner (up to a $10 value)
- Two coffees (up to a $5 value)
- Two rounds of mini golf (a $24 value)
Rooms can accommodate up to five people; guests 13 and older can be added for $20 per night, and guests 12 and younger can be added for no extra charge. These rates do not include rollaways ($12 per night). Check in is at 3 p.m. and check out is at 11 a.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Must complete travel by 12/20/12 or promotional value expires. Not valid 9/21-10/8. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Must be 18 or older to check in. Credit card required at booking. Not valid with reward points. 10% tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.