Well-rounded golfers must master a variety of skills, including driving, reverse-putting, and suppressing the part of the brain that associates high scores with victory. Chip away at preconceived notions with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two (a $78 value)
- $59 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four (a $156 value)<p>
Players board their rented cart and loop twice around a nine-hole course that stretches for 3,041 yards from the back tees.<p>
Northampton Country Club
The nine-hole course at Northampton Country Club was carved into the countryside in 1898. Four sets of tees make each time-honored hole manageable, whether a player can hit the long ball or prefers to throw the ball toward the green. A river comes into play on two holes, and the wide fairways cut through regions of dense forest that can ensnare errant balls.
After a round, players can head to the recently renovated clubhouse to dine at the 19th Hole bar and grill and regale fellow visitors with tall tales of booming drives and the 3-foot putt that got away.
Course at a Glance:
- Nine-hole, par 35 course
- Total length of 3,041 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 69 from the back tees
- Course slope of 119 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole