Grapevines are notorious gossips, spreading groundless rumors until diligent vintners crush the grapes, stuff them into barrels, and leave them in dark cellars until the truth comes out . Reap the benefits of an intoxicating interrogation with today's Groupon: for $15, you get a wine tasting at Northampton Wines (a $30 value). Choose from four dates:
- Saturday, January 8, 2011 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 15, 2011 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 22, 2011 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 29, 2011 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
The president of Northampton Wines, Richard deBondt, lends his perceptive palate and vast vino-centric knowledge to Italy Exposed, a one-hour educational exploration of the world's second most refined beverage after Tang. Learn proper tasting technique and pairing methods while sampling seven premium Italian wines, accompanied by a selection of Italian cheeses and fresh-baked bread from the Wine Café. Between sips, discover the basics of Italian wine-law and learn to read an Italian label, so you don't get fooled into buying a $500 bottle of moustache oil. Insatiable imbibers can also take advantage of a special 20% discount on all in-stock Northampton Wines merchandise.
- A dream come true for wine lovers like me, Northampton Wines undoubtedly boasts the most comprehensive wine program in town and probably the entire state. – alliecat, Upscale Foodie
- If you have an opportunity to go to one of the wine tastings here I highly recommend you do so. You will not be dissapointed [sic]. – A M D., Yelp
McBee Avenue Area
211 E Broad St.
Greenville, South Carolina 29601Get Directions