What You'll Get
Grapevines are notorious gossips, spreading groundless rumors until diligent vintners crush the grapes, stuff them into barrels, and leave them in dark cellars until the truth comes out . Reap the benefits of an intoxicating interrogation with today's Groupon: for $15, you get a wine tasting at Northampton Wines (a $30 value). Choose from four dates:
- Saturday, January 8, 2011 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 15, 2011 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 22, 2011 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 29, 2011 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
The president of Northampton Wines, Richard deBondt, lends his perceptive palate and vast vino-centric knowledge to Italy Exposed, a one-hour educational exploration of the world's second most refined beverage after Tang. Learn proper tasting technique and pairing methods while sampling seven premium Italian wines, accompanied by a selection of Italian cheeses and fresh-baked bread from the Wine Café. Between sips, discover the basics of Italian wine-law and learn to read an Italian label, so you don't get fooled into buying a $500 bottle of moustache oil. Insatiable imbibers can also take advantage of a special 20% discount on all in-stock Northampton Wines merchandise.
- A dream come true for wine lovers like me, Northampton Wines undoubtedly boasts the most comprehensive wine program in town and probably the entire state. – alliecat, Upscale Foodie
- If you have an opportunity to go to one of the wine tastings here I highly recommend you do so. You will not be dissapointed [sic]. – A M D., Yelp
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for date purchased. Reservation required at least 24 hours in advance. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.